You are our honoured guest and we welcome you to our Guest House. The management of the guest house will try its best to make your stay comfortable. To enable us to provide you our best services during your stay here, you are requested to please note the following guidelines.
- Only the members of the faculty, officers and non-teaching employees shall be authorized to request for reservation of the accommodation in the Guest House for use of their guests.
- The employee recommending the allotment of the guest House for any visitor shall be responsible for his conduct and payment of charges to be made by him .
- In case of default in payment on the part of the guest, guest house dues will be realized from the salary of the sponsor.
- No exemption of Lodging/boarding charges shall be extended to anyone.
- The request for reservation can be addressed to the Registrar, Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri National Sanskrit University in the prescribed format and should reach him at least a week in advance of the date of arrival of the visitor or can also be made online
- The Vice-Chancellor may at his discretion relax any of these rules depending upon the exigency of the situation.
- PROHIBITED: (I) Drinking of liquor, (II). Extra-person in a room (a). Not more than two adults are allowed in a room, (b). Extra beds are not available limited number of mattress are available (not for all). Maximum of one mattress can be provided for children, if mattress is not already existed in other rooms. (c). Hiring of beds/mattresses from outside and placing them in FGH rooms is not allowed.